Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This weeks IDIOT AWARD goes to...........

BULGARIAN DRIVING? DRINKING? INSTRUCTOR......
Driver loses licence after drink with instructor A driving student lost her licence three hours after passing her test after going for a drink with her instructor to celebrate.Police in the Bulgarian capital Sofia pulled over Kristina Andreeva, 23, for erratic driving and a breath test found both she and instructor Ivan Filin, 48, were three times over the limit.Andreeva said: "I had promised to buy him a drink if I got my licence and we went to a cafe, had a couple of wines and then offered to drive him home. I was so happy I just didn't think about the drink drive rules."Police said they had also stripped Filin of his driving licence and his business licence as a driving instructor for encouraging drink-driving.

No comments: